EB-5 Visa Benefits
The EB5 visa can be the fasted way to obtain the right to permanent residency in the United States. Unlike holders of non-immigrant visas, such as the H1B and L1 visa, a successful EB5 applicant does not require a sponsor and can live and work anywhere he or she wishes.
A successful EB5 application grants the applicant, their spouse and children under the age of 21 with a number of benefits. These benefits include:
- Use of what can be the fastest route to permanent residency in the United States.
- Freedom to open a business of any size.
- The right to live and work anywhere in the United States.
- The possibility of obtaining naturalization as a United States Citizen after five years of holding "Green Card" status.
- Access to the same Federal education benefits that are available to domestic United States Students.
- Access to in-state tuition benefits available to United States Citizens.
- Visa free access to certain countries.